Careers Advice at Ash Hill Academy
Ash Hill Academy has a qualified careers member of staff working in school:
Helen Green – Careers Adviser
To provide confidential and impartial advice to students on:
Planning for the future – if you have a career idea but want to find out the best route for you or if you have no career ideas – Helen can help you create career ideas around your interests and skills.
- Choosing your options and what would best suit you.
- Choosing and apply for a course – college or university.
- Completing application forms, CVs and letters of application.
- Finding work or an apprenticeship.
- Job hunting techniques including mock interviews
You can call into the Careers Room (on the DaVinci corridor) at break or lunchtime for a chat or to make an appointment.
During the holidays you can contact Helen by email or by telephone (call or text) email@example.com / 0794 427 0163
Parents/Carers: If you wish to attend your son/daughters careers interview or just want to chat about their future, please ring school, email or give them a call.