Visions and Values
To improve educational outcomes for communities which Ash Hill Academy serves in Doncaster.
- To a ensure a school Wide Ethos where each pupil is viewed as an individual;
- To ensure clear, responsive leadership so that staff are focused in their actions in driving students’ attainment.
- To ensure a systems and Policies are understood, creating a strong link between good behaviour and good attainment.
- To ensure there is a genuine push to drive the importance of ‘quality teaching first’.
- To ensure that staff focus on providing targeted support for all students with a focus on under-performing pupils.
- To ensure that monitoring and intervention strategies are used to improve attainment for all students
- To ensure that strategic professional development is coupled to a Praise Culture for staff and students.
- Place students at the heart of everything we do
- Place collaboration before competition, working with others for the betterment of all
- Develop and support professionals in our own and other academies and schools to establish practice that improves lives
- Ensure that all children make good progress irrespective of their starting point and those young people facing disadvantage are lifted from educational poverty
- Never do anything to the detriment of learners, staff, or other stakeholders, in a neighbouring community
- Promote environmental awareness and protection locally, nationally and globally