Our Values and Beliefs
Ash Hill Academy is a learning community which puts the students
at the centre of everything that we do.
LEARNING is the most important aspect of our Academy and all members of our community are LEARNERS.
WE BELIEVE IN:
- Constantly striving to become outstanding.
- Synergy and collaboration.
- Learning in a culture of RESPECT.
- Mastering the skills, qualities and habits of highly effective people.
- Being aspirational.
- Being proactive and optimistic.
- Offering a curriculum that both challenges and supports all learners.
- Placing our values at the centre of all we do.
- Being intrinsically motivated and doing the right thing even when nobody is looking.
We embrace Covey’s ‘8 habits of successful people’ in our quest to enable all our students to realise their true potential in a competitive 21st century world.